Our Steel Spring Coupling offers a compact solution custom-tailored to any application in agricultural, construction and industrial applications.
It damps torsional vibrations, reduces the shock load in the drivetrain, and therefore improves the expected life-time of the driveline components and the reliability of the engine.
- Highest temperature resistance up to 150°C
- Gentle starting process due to two-phase spring characteristic
- Longer service life
- Ready to install delivery
- Lower mass moment of inertia
- Customizable torsional stiffness supported by TVA experts
- Version with internal bearing for cardan shaft applications