LRBS RAIL CLAMPS
LRBS Rail Brakes are guided by hardened steel guides along the rail.
They are designed for cranes riding on a rail with minimum vertical fluctuations.
LRBS rail brakes are designed to apply friction forces on both sides of a rail. They are spring set and hydraulically or electrically released.
- Rail Clamp mechanism guided along the rail with hardened steel guiding blocks
- Top mounted hydraulic cylinder with no rod connection, easily removable for quick maintenance and replacement
- Serrated shoes protected from hitting the rails sides by guiding blocks
- No need for lubrification points for the floating mechanism
- Simple design eliminates expensive replacement of profiled guide wheels with worn-out flanges
- Floating mechanism allowing compensation of horizontal ±25mm and vertical ±5mm rail deviation
- Clamp release indication signal provided by proximity switch
- Simple mechanism with small number of moving parts for easy maintenance