These Safety Drum Brake are Spring-Applied and released with Electrohydraulic Thrustor. They can be equipped with an automatic wear compensation to ensure constant torque whatever the wear of the lining pads but can also integrate many other options.
Design of the FED-A is according with French standard Drum Brake S-472A.
- Electrohydraulic Safety Drum Brake
- According with standard drum brake S-472A
- Spring application
- Thrustor release
- Protection level: C3M
- Voltage: 230 / 400V 50 Hz
- Other voltages, consult us.
- AT High temperature
- BT Low temperature
- ATEX Certificat ATEX / Thrustor
- BI Stainless steel bolts
- CSA Opening proving switch
- DD Lining wear indicators
- DM Hand release lever
- LM Locking lever to hold the brake open
- PE Special paint : color / > C3M
- PL Padlock for the locking lever
- PR Reduced torque
- RA Automatic lining wear compensation
- VD Descent valve
- Brake not fitted with the thrustor