These Safety Brakes are Spring-Applied and released with Electrohydraulic Thrustor. They are equipped with an automatic wear compensation, ensuring a constant torque whatever the wear of the lining pads.
The FAV Disc Brakes were initially designed to equip iron and steel cranes with heavy actuations, ensuring safety and reliability for dynamic braking.
Today, these Brakes answer contraints of high-performance braking, whatever the application, conditions and environment.
- Electrohydraulic Safety Disc Brake
- Spring application / Thrustor release
- Manual centering
- Lining wear compensation
- Linings with wear indicator wires
- Thrustor stroke control switch
- Opening proving switch
- Stainless steel pins
- Working temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- SIDHT: Steel works High Temperature
- HT: High Temperature Thrustor
- Thrustor VS-I-256 or Ed23/5 - 230/400V