Guardian Couplings engine housings are designed for use with gas and diesel engine applications, which allows a direct connection to a hydraulic pump. They can also be utilized in a wide variety of applications including, but not limited to: generators, compressors, small gear boxes, & bearing supports. The castings are manufactured from aluminum, gray iron and ductile iron. These engine housings can be utilized together with our FBA, FL, FH, NV, & Delta flywheel coupling designs.
- COST EFFECTIVE - Guardian mounts provide a no-hassle assembly of the pump and the motor. It eliminates the use of shims, additional mounting fixtures or foot mounts. As a result our pump mounts save our customers in labor cost and provides a worry free mounting system.
- MINIMIZES VIBRATION - For applications that require additional weight and/or additional dampening characteristics try our cast iron housings. (Not available on all designs, please inquire.)
- NO HASSLE ALIGNMENT - All of our castings are precision machined to strict tolerances on our state of the art CNC equipment. After they leave our production area they are thoroughly inspected by our quality department using a coordinate measuring machine (CMM). This accomplishes accurate alignment between the engine and the pump, and reduces premature failure of the drive coupling.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Guardian's high strength aluminum castings are great for applications which require a lightweight design without sacrificing strength.
- SAE and NON-SAE pump mounting
- Side rail mounts, top mounts, foot mounts, and special feature mounts are available in some designs
- Sensor mounting
- Painted housings standard on all cast iron designs, available upon request for aluminum housings