T30 Topdrive Caliper Brake
The Twiflex T30 is a pressure applied modular brake design, developed to provide a high braking force capacity from a compact assembly.
It features a split housing for flexibility of mounting and accommodation of a variety of disc thicknesses.
- 120 bar (1740 psi) operating pressure produces 25.4 kN (5710 lb) braking force
- Side or centre-mount arrangement
- Compact, robust housing design
- #4 SAE o-ring port per SAE J1926/1: 7/16-20
- Self-adjusting mechanism maintains a constant air gap for consistent response times
- Minimum disc diameter of 245 mm (9.6 in)
- Standard disc thickness 25.4 mm (1.0 in)
- Design operating range between from -20°C to +70°C (-4°F and 158°F)
- Custom levels of finish and protection available