Clutch to engage/disengage the Thruster-Propulsion-System, arranged between the diesel engine and the thruster gearbox. High torque with low dimensions and hydraulically operated.
Stand-alone version which means outside of the thruster gearbox. Mounting position in the machine room or “on Deck” as well.
Coming-Home function in case of emergency.
KMS...THC Series has been designed for use in Thruster-Propulsion-Systems all over the world.
Various sizes are available.
- No internal oil cooling necessary
- Clutch housing on bearings for applications outside of the gears
- Clutch in protective closed housing
- Direct connection e.g. of a PTO
- Long service life of the discs
- Low maintenance, any disc wear automatically compensated by piston travel
- Remote control capability
- Continuous increase of oil pressure, and so shockless switching
- Mechanical emergency operation device on failure of hydraulic oil supply