Winders & Hoists
The growing integration of different drive forms in drive trains hybrid technologies and the development of low-consumption drives require the activation and deactivation of diverse subassemblies.
They also require clutches with low consumption and an excellent torque to space ratio that can disengage quasi free from residual torque. Electromagnetic Pole-Face friction Clutches are ideal for activating auxiliary units in agricultural machinery, municipal vehicles, and textile machinery and for compressor drives in cooling units, laundry machinery, test rigs, and PTO drives.
- Active clutch; actuated by electrical current, open by spring force
- Nearly free from backlash
- Residual torque free in open condition
- Four-pole technology for high power density
- High switching frequency
- Short switching times
- Compact design
- Design without friction linings
- Several versions in modual system available
- Customization possible on request