Standard CB Series Clutch Brake
Each CB Series unit is a completely self-contained, packaged clutch/brake assembly designed to start and stop a load rapidly and accurately without any cumulative error. In fact, at speeds up to 1800 rpm, loads are started and stopped within +1/2° per revolution. CB Series units are solenoid actuated with standard models available in 12, 24, or 90 VDC as well as 115 VAC configurations.Accurate
Start and stop positioning can be maintained within +1/2° at speeds up to 1800 rpm. The stop point is adjustable by using the adjustable control collar.Self-Contained
Each CB Series unit is completely self-contained. Assembly and testing before shipment ensure reliable and trouble-free operation.Interchangeability
The CB Series is completely interchangeable with other comparable clutch/brake packages.
- CW or CCW rotation
- Anti-back: anti-overrun feature
- 12, 24 or 90 VDC, 115 VAC operation
- 1, 2 or 4 stop collars standard; special stop collars also available (up to 24 stops)
- Adjustable stop collar Six standard sizes
- Torque ratings from 25 lb.in. to 5000 lb.in.